俄亥俄高等教育局在1990年，遵循118号法令th 俄亥俄州大会, developed the 俄亥俄州 Articulation 而且 Transfer Policy to facilitate students' ability to transfer credits from one 俄亥俄州 public college or university to another in order to avoid duplication of course requirements. A subsequent policy review 而且 recommendations produced by the Articulation 而且 Transfer Advisory Council in 2004, 加上125人的授权th 俄亥俄州议会以修正的替代众议院第95号法案的形式, 是否促使了原有政策的改进. 125号法案的附加立法th 俄亥俄州大会 also initiated the development of a statewide system for articulation agreements among state institutions of higher 教育 for transfer students pursuing teacher 教育 programs.
126号决议的行动th 俄亥俄州议会制定了标准, 政策, 而且 procedures for the transfer of technical courses completed through a career-technical 教育 institution; 而且 st而且ards for the awarding of college credit based on Advanced Placement (AP) test scores.
130年的立法th 俄亥俄州大会 required public institutions of higher 教育 to: use baseline st而且ards 而且 procedures in the granting of college credit for military training, 经验, 和课程; establish an appeals process for resolving disputes over the awarding of credit for military 经验; provide specific assistance 而且 support to 经验丰富的s 而且 服务会员s; adopt a common definition of a 服务会员 而且 经验丰富的; 而且 establish a credit articulation system in which adult graduates of public career-technical institutions who complete a 900 clock-hour program of study 而且 obtain an industry-recognized credential approved by the Chancellor shall receive 30 college technical credit hours toward a technical 学位 upon enrollment.
While all public colleges 而且 universities are required to follow the 俄亥俄州 Articulation 而且 Transfer Policy, 俄亥俄的独立学院和大学可以也可以不参与转移政策. 因此,students interested in transferring to independent institutions are encouraged to check with the college or university of their choice regarding transfer agreements. 支持改善关节和转移过程, the 俄亥俄州 Department of Higher Education has established an articulation 而且 transfer clearinghouse to receive, 注释, 并在公立学院和大学之间传递成绩单. This system is designed to provide st而且ardized information 而且 help colleges 而且 universities reduce undesirable variability in the transfer credit evaluation process.
To recognize courses appropriately 而且 provide equity in the treatment of incoming transfer students 而且 students native to the receiving institution, transfer credit will be accepted for all successfully completed college-level courses completed in or after Fall 2005 from 俄亥俄州 public institutions of higher 教育. Students who successfully completed Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) 学位s prior to Fall 2005 with a 2.0 or better overall grade-point average would also receive credit for all college-level courses they have passed. 这反映了基本的政策要求, 个别机构可以制定更容易接受的公平的机构政策.
通过/失败的课程, credit-by-examination学分, 体验式学习课程, 而且 other non-traditional credit courses that meet these conditions will also be accepted 而且 posted to the student record.*
信用申请 is the decision process performed by the receiving institution to determine how the credits it has accepted 而且 recorded on the student's official academic transcript will or will not apply toward program 而且 学位 requirements. 当接收机构做出决定时, 它将在本政策的参数范围内这样做.
The following guidelines 而且 requirements shall govern the application of transfer 而且 articulated credit:
The 俄亥俄州 Department of Higher Education’s Articulation 而且 Transfer Policy established the 俄亥俄州 传输模块, which may be a subset or the entire set of a public higher 教育 institution’s general 教育 curriculum in Associate of Arts (AA), 副科学(AS)和学士学位课程. Students in applied associate 学位 programs may complete some individual 俄亥俄州 传输模块 courses within their 学位 program or continue beyond the 学位 program to complete the entire 传输模块. The 俄亥俄州 传输模块 contains 36-40 semester or 54-60 quarter hours of course credit in English composition (minimum of 3 semester or 5 quarter hours); 数学, statistics 而且 logic (minimum of 3 semester or 3 quarter hours); arts 而且 人文学科 (minimum of 6 semester or 9 quarter hours); social 而且 behavioral 科学 (minimum of 6 semester or 9 quarter hours); 而且 natural 科学 (minimum of 6 semester or 9 quarter hours). 口头交流和跨学科领域也可以作为额外的选项. Additional elective hours from among these areas make up the total hours for a completed 俄亥俄州 传输模块. Courses for the 俄亥俄州 传输模块 should be 100- 而且 200-level general 教育 courses commonly completed in the first two years of a student’s course of study. Each public university 而且 technical 而且 community college is required to establish 而且 maintain an approved 俄亥俄州 传输模块.
俄亥俄州 传输模块 course(s) or the full module completed at one college or university will automatically meet the requirements of individual 俄亥俄州 传输模块 course(s) or the full 俄亥俄州 传输模块 at another college or university once the student is admitted. 学生可能需要, 然而, 以满足转学院校的额外通识教育要求. 例如, a student who completes the 俄亥俄州 传输模块 at Institution S (sending institution) 而且 then transfers to Institution R (receiving institution) is said to have completed the 俄亥俄州 传输模块 portion of Institution R's general 教育 program. 然而，R学院的通识教育课程可能超出俄亥俄转学模块的范围. State policy initially required that all courses in the 俄亥俄州 传输模块 be completed to receive its benefit in transfer. 然而, subsequent policy revisions have extended this benefit to the completion of individual 俄亥俄州 传输模块 courses on a course-by-course basis.
转让担保指南 (TAGs) comprise 俄亥俄州 传输模块 courses 而且 additional courses required for an academic major called TAG courses. A TAG is an 建议 tool to assist 俄亥俄州 university 而且 community 而且 technical college students in planning for specific 专业 而且 making course selections that will ensure comparable, 兼容的, 以及俄亥俄公立高等教育系统的同等学习经验. 在包括艺术在内的元专业中有许多特定领域的TAG路径, 人文学科, 业务, 沟通, 教育, 健康, 数学, 科学, 工程, 工程技术, 社会科学, 外语是由教师团队开发的.
TAGs empower students to make informed course selection decisions 而且 plans for their future transfer. Advisors at the institution to which a student wishes to transfer should also be consulted during the transfer process. 学生可以选择完成整个TAG课程或TAG课程的任何子集. 因为具体的专业要求, 鼓励学生尽早确定自己的专业.
俄亥俄州高等教育部之间的合作, 俄亥俄教育部, 而且 other key stakeholders led to the development of 政策 而且 procedures to create statewide career-technical discipline specific articulation agreements 而且 further ensure that students completing coursework at an adult or secondary career-technical institution can articulate 而且 transfer agreed-upon technical courses/programs to any 俄亥俄州 public institution of higher 教育 而且 among 俄亥俄州 public institutions of higher 教育 "without unnecessary duplication or institutional barriers."
职业技术保证指南 (CTAGs) are statewide articulation agreements that guarantee the recognition of learning which occurs at public adult 而且 secondary career-technical institutions 而且 have the opportunity for the award of college credit toward technical courses/programs at any public higher 教育 institution. ctag作为建议工具, 确定全州范围内的内容保证，并描述其他条件或义务(e.g..(项目认证或行业证书)与担保相关.
为了响应立法要求(俄亥俄州修订的3333号法典).164) to create a military articulation 而且 transfer assurance guide for college-level learning that took place through military training, 经验, 和课程, 军训学生将获得大学学分, 经验, 而且/or coursework that is recognized by the American Council on Education (ACE) or a regionally accredited military institution, 比如空军社区学院
为了简化颁奖流程, 可转移性, 大学学分的适用性, 服务会员s 而且 经验丰富的s are guaranteed to earn certain types of credit(s) or course(s) as specified in the 军转保障指南 (MTAGs), 哪些是根据财政大臣认可的基准标准和程序制定的. 等价的课程(s), 课程学分, or block of credit is to be awarded 而且 applied towards general 教育 而且/or major course requirements at the receiving institution in accordance with the MTAG guarantee. 有一些培训, 经验, 和课程 that the receiving institution may be able to award college credit only toward general or free electives.
除了, public institutions of higher 教育 shall ensure that appropriate equivalent credit is awarded for military training, 经验, 和课程 that meet the baseline st而且ards 而且 procedures according to the 俄亥俄州 Revised Code 3333.164. 这一要求超出了基于MTAG校准过程授予的学分/课程.
俄亥俄州, 与公立高等教育机构合作, 是否出台了政策来促进从高中到大学的过渡, 以及俄亥俄州公立学院和大学之间的关系.
- Students obtaining an Advanced Placement (AP) exam score of 3 or above will be awarded the aligned course(s) 而且 credits for the AP exam area(s) successfully completed.
- General Education courses 而且 credits received will be applied towards graduation 而且 will satisfy a general 教育 requirement if the course(s) to which the AP area is equivalent fulfill(s) a requirement.
- 如果AP考试没有相应的课程，则完成, elective or area credit will be awarded in the appropriate academic discipline 而且 will be applied towards graduation w在这里 such elective credit options exist within the academic major.
- 如果成绩达到4分或5分，可以获得额外的课程或学分. Award of credit for higher score values varies depending on the institution 而且 academic discipline.
在包含高度依赖序列的学科中(科学), 技术, Engineering 而且 Mathematics – STEM) students are strongly advised to confer with the college/university 建议 staff to ensure they have the appropriate foundation to be successful in advanced coursework within the sequence.
- Graduates with associate 学位s from 俄亥俄州’s public institutions of higher 教育 而且 a completed, 俄亥俄转学模块应被俄亥俄的公立高等教育机构录取, 前提是他们的累计平均绩点至少为2.所有之前的大学课程都是0分. 进一步, these students shall have admission priority over graduates with an out-of-state associate 学位 而且 other transfer students with transferable 而且/or articulated college credit.
- Associate 学位 holders who have not completed the 俄亥俄州 传输模块 from an 俄亥俄州 public institution of higher 教育 will be eligible for preferential consideration for admission as transfer students as long as the institution’s admission criteria, 比如最低学术标准, 空间可用性, 遵守截止日期, 以及费用的支付, 是否公平、平等地适用于所有本科生.
- 为了鼓励完成学士学位, students who are not enrolled in or who have not earned an 学位 but have earned 60 semester/90 quarter hours or more of credit toward a baccalaureate 学位 with a cumulative grade-point average of at least a 2.所有之前的大学课程都是0分 will be eligible for preferential consideration for admission as transfer students as long as the institution’s admission criteria, 比如最低学术标准, 空间可用性, 遵守截止日期, 以及费用的支付, 是否公平、平等地适用于所有本科生.
- Students who have not earned an associate 学位 or who have not earned 60 semester/90 quarter hours of credit with a grade-point average of at least a 2.所有之前的大学课程都是0分 will be eligible for admission as transfer students on a competitive basis.
- Incoming transfer students admitted to a college or university shall compete for admission to selective programs, 专业, 与接收机构的本地学生享有同等待遇.
转校生:由一个机构接收转校生, 然而, 不保证任何专业的录取, 未成年人, 或者学校的专业领域. Some programs have additional academic 而且 non-academic requirements beyond those for general admission to the institution (e.g..他的平均绩点高于2.0分，或平均绩点高于该院校录取的平均要求). 一旦承认, transfer students shall be subject to the same regulations governing applicability of catalog requirements as native students. 此外, transfer students shall be accorded the same class st而且ing 而且 other privileges as native students on the basis of the number of credits earned. 所有居住要求必须在接收机构完成.
最大化转让信用的应用, prospective transfer students must take responsibility for planning their course of study to meet both the academic 而且 non-academic requirements of the institution to which they desire to articulate or transfer credit as early as possible. 学生有责任调查和使用这些信息, 建议, 和其他可用的资源来制定这样的计划. 学生应积极寻求专业, 学位, 而且 transfer information; meet with an advisor from both the current 而且 receiving institutions to assist them in preparing a course of study that meets the academic requirements for the program/学位 to which they plan to transfer; use the various electronic course/program transfer 而且 applicability database systems, including 俄亥俄州 Transfer to Degree Guarantee web resources; 而且 select courses/programs at their current institution that satisfy requirements at the receiving institution to maximize the application of transfer credit. 具体地说, students should identify early in their collegiate studies an institution 而且 major to which they desire to transfer. 此外, students should determine if t在这里 are foreign language requirements or any special course requirements that can be met during the freshman or sophomore year. This will enable students to plan 而且 pursue a course of study that will better articulate with the receiving institution's major.
mg冰球突破豪华版试玩网站 observes all of the rules 而且 procedures stipulated by the 俄亥俄州 Articulation 而且 Transfer Policy. 特别是, we grant transfer credit for all college-level courses taken through institutions of higher 教育 holding accreditation by a regional accrediting body accepted by mg冰球突破豪华版试玩网站, 达到了一个足够的等级.
mg冰球突破豪华版试玩网站 offers the following appeal process that you may pursue if you are not satisfied with initial university decisions regarding applicability of your transfer credit:
1. Contact the Office of the 大学注册 to request a review of one or more courses on your Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE). 请以电子邮件方式向 email@example.com 或者以书面形式，并附上你认为相关的辅助材料. Military 经验丰富的s should first contact the Coordinator of the Veteran 学生的成功 Program to conduct the initial review of the proposed appeal to ensure that changes are applicable to the program of study.
2. 如果你不满意大学教务处的决定, 你可以向转让信用评估上诉委员会提出上诉. 完成转让信用评估上诉表格 http://gradprointramurals.blogcebuworld.com/sites/default/files/media/registrar/documents/TCEAppeal.pdf 与你的学术顾问协商，并提交给你的大学指导办公室. 委员会将在30天内对你的书面呼吁作出答复.
3. 如果您不满意转让信用评估上诉委员会的决定, meet with your academic advisor to discuss if an appeal to the University Petitions Committee is appropriate. The University Petitions Committee will usually only consider a TCE appeal if the student can provide new evidence supporting the appeal.
- Students who have completed the Associate of Arts or Associate of Science 学位 with a cumulative grade point of 2.0 or better will receive transfer credit for all college-level courses in which a grade of D or better has been earned.
- Students who have not earned an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science 学位 will receive transfer credit for all college-level courses completed in which a grade of C- or better has been earned.
- Students who have earned credits in Fall 2005 or after at a regionally accredited institution (a list of accepted accrediting bodies is available from the Office of the 大学注册) will receive transfer credit for all college level courses in which a grade of D or better has been earned.
请注意, acceptance of credits does not guarantee that transfer courses automatically meet course 而且/or program requirements for graduation. Students must review individual course 而且 program requirements with their academic advisor to determine whether a transfer course will count toward graduation. 申请人和未来的学生也可以安排预约 转移中心 对他们的成绩单进行评估.